5/01/2012

Worst Banana Bread Ever + Ukulele Time!

O hi :)
I spent a good amount of time at the library today.
But the good news is, I finally finished one of my assignments! hurrah!
The library is like a second home to me and not because I like to read..
It's just that.. well, I sleep, eat, drink and use the computer there for hours.

------------------------

If you don't know, I'm a huge fan of banana bread.
And so far, my favourite banana bread are the ones that they sell at the patisserie I work in, and my sister in law's homemade banana bread. yuumm..
Well today I was craving for them,
 and I bought 2 slices of banana bread at the library cafe in my uni, and it was so... gross.
I don't know how to describe it though..
The texture is just not right, and it's as hard as a rock!
I might be exaggerating about the rock part, but it is too firm in my opinion. 
I like my banana bread fluffy and moist! hhmmm..
Such a waste of money! boohoo!! They're quiet expensive too. 
They're around $3.2 each!
Lesson learned : NEVER buy banana bread at the library cafe, EVER. AGAIN.
blergh..
-------------------------------

AJ Rafael's "We Could Happen" is playing on my iPod all day long. 
I don't know why but the song is too cute !
I even decided to learn how to play that song on my (long lost and forgotten) ukulele.
I've been neglecting it for a long time, 
that is why I'm not getting any better at it T_T
I was going to record myself playing the whole song but I can't seem to get the right strumming pattern for it so I decided to just record the intro part, haha!
I'm not a pro at this so please excuse my horrible attempt of playing this song on my uke.  


-------------------

Whhoopps. It's 1 AM already. Gotta sleep!
I have classes tomorrow! 
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment