4/30/2012

EGG DROP SOUP

Now I'm totally confused with blogger's new layout. pfftt..

Okay, I don't think people read my blog,
 but I feel bad for not being able to keep up the promise I made to myself about blogging. 
I've been struggling with my assignments all week long (hah. what an excuse)
But really, assignments are such a pain in the %*#.
I'm half way done with my Strategic Human Resource Management assignment, 
which is a 3000 word essay, 
but my I haven't even started on my 2500 word essay for Organisational Behaviour. 
And they're both due next week *palmface

--------

By the way, some of my friends graduated last week
I didn't come to their graduation ceremony at Geelong and I felt really sad :'( 
I felt kinda stupid, actually. 
I had 3 classes that day and I've been skipping those classes to many times so I decided to went to those classes 
(but ended up half asleep in class anyway. boohoo)

That's me, holding up some drawings that I made. 
Those are (supposed to be) my friends' faces.
My drawing skill is getting worse each day. pfft.
I need to draw more. 


------------------

Melbourne is getting colder, people!
I hate winter. 
I'm more into summer.
We have tons of festivals on summer, so it's a lot of fun!
I hate that my skin gets really dry on winter, and my lips get chapped easily. 
And I have a problem with coats because I only have like.. 2 ?
And my outfit gets really boring and repetitive because of that!
Oh well..
I just hope this winter will not suck. 

Egg drop soup!
Since winter is coming, I feel like eating a bowl of soup for dinner..everyday.
hmm..
Anyone have a good and easy soup recipes?

Ok. I'm going to sleep now. 
I'll probably blog tomorrow..
If something interesting happen. ha!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment