5/20/2012

Banana Pancake and Chicken Noodle Soup

Quick post today!
I still got to do my assignment or my team mates will kill me. 
joking. 
but seriously, 
I need to finish it a.s.a.p.

Today's breakfast 
Banana Pancakes with Honey
I have some left over bananas from my last grocery shopping, 
their skin are starting to get brown spots everywhere and they're getting a bit mushy so I decided to mash them up and mix it into my pancake batter.
Just like the recipes I found online, 
the banana makes the pancake slightly sweeter and give it a little more body. 
And it's more filling than normal pancakes, of course.
I had this with a cup of chai tea. Hhhmm..


should I buy maple syrup?
 honey is good enough though..


Lunch / early dinner for today is..
Chicken Noodle Soup
Been craving for this for a while. 
Melbourne is getting cold and a bowl of soup is what I need.
Made with 1 small carton of chicken stock, ate one bowl of this and I still have 2 servings left for tomorrow (and perhaps the day after tomorrow). 
Yeeeyyy for leftovers! 
Leftovers make my life easier. 
If only I have an oven, I would definitely roast the chicken first with some olive oil and seasoning,
it'll be 10x better than just having bland chicken pieces in the soup T_T
Good thing I seasoned the soup generously, it makes up to the bland chicken pieces. 


THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT. 
BACK TO ASSIGNMENT !!! 
THANKS FOR READING 
XOXO

oh.. that yucky yellow colour on my drawings is pissing me off.


2 comments: