6/08/2012

Down River

I'm going to annoy you all with this rather unattractive picture of myself sipping mug of coffee at 10pm
. Ha.
This is basically me, during the last 2 weeks.
Been staying at my brother's crib 
(and yes, that couch behind me is where I sleep) 
for a week.
There is no way I can study at my house because my room is too disgustingly messy
and studying at the library gives me too much distraction. 
Oh, I don't need to worry about not eating well on this exam period because there's always food here !
That's like a huge plus for staying at his house. 
wott woott
*ps. I gained tons of weight already. ppfftt..


I'm already half way through my exam period. 
Business on the Internet and Organisational Behaviour exam went well 
and I feel quiet content about my performance.
However, the biggest obstacles are yet to come.. 
Strategic Human Resource Management and Strategic Marketing. 
Oh boy, oh boy oh boy..
I skipped a lot of their tutorials and lectures. 
Which is bad, I know.
But whenever I attend the lecture I always fall asleep so there is no point of going anyway 
(such an overused-lame excuse)

-------
Just like my exam subjects, 
I'm going to try and cram all the things happened in the last 3 weeks in this post..

HIGHLIGHTS

3 weeks ago, was the Jayesslee concert in Melbourne and I was one of the volunteer.
I volunteered as a photographer for the event. 
The twins were so pretty and their voice are amazingly soft and angelic. 
The story about their mom was very touching too:')
I love how they are such proud Christians !
Unfortunately I won't be able to post the photos just yet because they're still on tour and as a photographer I can't publish their photos without authorized permission. 
So be patient , I'll post the photos later !

---------

(I forgot when but I went to this restaurant with Pinka)
Palm Sugar Ice Cream Sundae at ChinChin Restaurant was delicious!
I'll go there again just for this beauty anytime!
So that's a layer of palm sugar ice cream, with a kind of caramel-ish substance on the bottom (a bit bitter when eaten on its own),a splash of lime juice (POWW!), and a generous sprinkle of honeycomb crumbs. nomnomnom. 

---------

2 weeks ago I went to see The Temper Trap live with my friends. 
IT WAS AWESOME !!
I personally love Temper Trap. 
Their music is so good, and I dig their style too. 
Me and 4 of my friends were literally standing at the very first row, 
It was a cool experience. I've never been that close to a stage before. 
My friend even got the song list at the end of the concert. haha
I only have one picture from the concert since my friend who brought a camera haven't uploaded the pictures on facebook yet. 
I bet she's busy with her exams too, so I don't want to rush her. 

Dougy ! Dougy ! Dougy !

It's crazy when I think about it again..
I went to two different concerts weeks before my exam. 
My results better be good or I will feel really bad . 

Alrighty then, I shall continue my study..
or should I say my 'cram-all-the-topics-in-one-night' session. 

xoxo! 

4 comments:

  1. You sound like you're studying Marketing or some type of business related course. I've done those subjects before, haha. Good luck with the rest of your studies! Seems like you're having fun crashing your bro's house with the free food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correct! I'm a commerce student, majoring in marketing and HR. At least those are the most interesting areas out of commerce :p haha
      Thanks, Island shii~
      Of course, free food keeps me sane during my exam week. haha

      Delete
  2. haha your picture looks like me during finals xDDD i'm soo glad i got that over with! :) and that ice cream looks soo good! ice cream is my weakness~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, can't be bothered with make up on those days, right?
      Lucky you. I still got a few days to go.
      Yea, my friend and I have been craving that ice cream ever since we went there, kinda pricey though but it was all worth it. :p

      Delete