8/13/2011

Sugar Coffee

Wow. I suddenly have the drive to write. Nice!
Probably because my days have been pretty hectic with all the assignments and not to mention, life outside the internet (omg! I have a life!?)

August 2, 2011
Attended my college's graduation ceremony but I wasn't part of the robe-wearing students who received their certificates, I just..well, watched. Sad? 
Not really.
I actually graduated too, my name's on the list of graduates names but I came back to Australia from my 3 weeks holiday in Indonesia quiet late so I didn't get the chance to register myself for the ceremony. That's ok though. I think the robes are uuuuggghhhlly anyway :3

After the ceremony, my friends and I made a surprise birthday attack for my friend who had his birthday a week ago. It was not really a surprisse though, he already knew that we were going to attack him. 
We basically harassed him. lol. We dressed him up with a bra + pantie (but he still had his clothes on!), threw him into the pool, taped him onto a chair and drenched him in a horrifying concoction we made.

Ingredients include; expired milk, expired shrimp sauce, pickles, eggs, flour, ketchup, tuna, etc. 

It was super gross ! I felt sad for him :p but oh well, at least we all had fun!


August 5, 2011:
I went to the city after class by myself (yes I do enjoy self-companionship very often) and bought myself an Ukulele! 
The reason why I bought an uke is simply because I'm inspired by Victor Kim and his awesomeness. 
I was planning to buy the white or red Uke but it was sold out already and I couldn't wait any longer so I purchased the orange one. Pretty neat :)
I can't don't play guitar. It's too hard for me to reach for the tabs with my stubby short fingers! An Uke is so much better :) 
I made a promise to myself that I'm going to master Train's "Hey Soul Sister" on my uke!


August 13, 2011:
I work as a casual now, in the same cafe I've worked in for the past few months due to my very bad uni timetable. 
After 2 weeks of no income T_T I was asked to work today! Yey!
Though it was really frustrating to go out on a very cold morning, I enjoyed being able to work again :)
I had several people complimenting my coffee. That was probably the best part of my day! It was more than once, so I hope it's not just a coincident :p

Have you guys tried this new BigM milk? Choco Berry. hhmm.. not bad..

Oh, we sold a lot of 300ml BigMs today.. Couldn't resist to take a picture of these colorful bunch!

Getting compliments from customers might be the best part of my day, but the most memorable was when a customer approached me and asked for one thing I have never EVER heard before in my entire 19 years of living ...
"Hi. Can I have one regular cappuccino .. with 5 sugars?"
wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment