8/16/2011

Great Weather, Boring Activities

Hello everyone,
I must say I loveeeeee today's weather!
It was bright and sunny. Another perfect day to go out and have a picnic..
But instead I stayed at home. Lame as usual.


In the morning (8am!) I attended my Business Communication tutor and had my group presentation. I'm not a 100% satisfied with the performance but I felt ok, I think we did a pretty good job delivering the information. Good thing that the tutor class only have 8 students (including me and my team members of 3, so that makes it 4 people as the audience), so I wasn't really nervous.
We had to wear formal clothes and I only wore a black midi dress with a thin waist belt while the other girls wear blazers and really nice shirts. bummer.
They looked really professional while I looked like I was going to church -_-'

After class, I went home straight away. I was planning to go to the gym, but I forgot to bring my running shoes so.. no gym for today.
The sun was shining, I was happy, and my bed looks really tempting, so I took a nap, with my curtains open, letting me soak those glorious sunshine. Yes, I love sleeping under the sunshine.
But I don't like to get tan. Like, I don't go to the beach to tan myself, I'm already dark o_o
It was a really good 3 hour (!?) nap.


Then I made myself a sandwich for lunch with a French roll bread I got from the bakery I'm working at.
For me, the sandwich was somehow healthy because I used different veggies and no meat, just cheese and butter but it sure tasted pretty damn good to me!
I would love to have a press-grill/toaster like the ones they use in cafes. So much quicker and efficient for toasting! 
[French roll bread with butter, cheese, baby spinach, tomatoes, button mushrooms, and cucumer]


And I spent the rest of the day infront of my laptop.. Writting my other assignments, watched Running Man and Nigella Lawsons recipes on Youtube. That's pretty much everything for today :)
Hope tomorrow will be better!
Uh oh. I have a gym appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment