8/17/2011

challenge accepted!

Greetings :)
Yesterday was a very fun and also tiring day.
I had Human Resource Development class at 11 in the morning and 2 groups did their training session and we learn how to fold napkins and also ... line dancing! ha!
The napkin folding team had a competition at the end and I became the champion of napkin folding and received tons of Mars bars. haha
The training sessions are assignment for this subject, where we have to plan, arrange and perform a training session with different topics for each group. My group will be doing ours in the next 4 weeks and we got balloon animal as our topic which is really difficult to explain... zz

It was raining when I went to the gym after class and a dog jumped on me, leaving its mud covered paw prints all over my jumper and jeans (didn't take a picture of the jumper, sorry!). Lucky that dog was cute... or I will be really pissed off

Good thing I brought my gym clothes, so I changed afterwards.
The gym appointment went really well, the trainer gave me a customized program that I have to follow (for free!). I was a bit nervous because he added the weight on the leg press machine. I usually do it at 15kg but he said I have to do it at 20kg, just because .. I can (strong!)
I heard that for a female, we don't need the machines to be too heavy, we just need to add more repetition to get lean muscles. If we make it heavier, we will end up having bulky muscles which is really unflattering for a girl in my opinion.
I told the trainer that and he said I must trust him. If I end up with bulky muscles, he will be my personal trainer for free. Haha! We pinky sweared over this!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I did a little bit of exercise after my gym appointment and I followed all the things in my program. And then I had Zumba at 7.15. SUPER TIRED, as usual.
I don't know if it's good or not to eat after gym, but my friends and I ended up at Subway, eating. haha! There's this one Asian guy (I think he was born here, looking at his English) who works there, he was nice, and he talks in a really friendly manner, but his expression was really flat! Such a poker face o_o
Dude, smile.

My friend D introduced us to a lot of drinking games yesterday! I was really slow at guessing how to games work but I did understand them all in the end, yeyy for me not being so stupid! 
Next Saturday's sleepover will be sooooo muuucchh fun!

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment