7/20/2011

hyper active dance

Good morning blogspot.
I woke up with a major body-ache because last night I took Zumba class with my friend.
The class was surprisingly fun but oh boy, the instructor really drilled us with nonstop dancing!
It's like a mixture of everything. It got hip hop, belly dancing, salsa, and random "throw your hands up in the air" movements.
The instructor was really enthuastic too, there are times when I thought that she might be a little bit hyper active. Nah, I don't think so, it's probably just me.

 My friend and I, after class. LOL. Such a bad picture. 
Before zumba, my friend and I went to the gym and did some cardio. This is pretty embarrassing but I can only jog on the treadmill for 15 minutes. I also used the elliptical machine but that doesn't count because I used it for 3 minutes only since the zumba class almost started.
I reckon that after all the hip-shaking zumba class, my face turns red. It's like I'm using my blush.
I was so tired (due to lack of daily exercise) but it also felt really great! I hope it burns some calories, especially since I ate such an unhealthy early lunch.
This.
This is Cheese Ramyun.
I thought I would like this thing since I've tried adding processed cheese in the original Shin Ramyun before, and it was delish! But this one is just blerrgghhh. I didn't even finish this dish. 
And yes, I do eat straight from the pan. Just because I don't want to wash too many things after I eat. 
Speaking of food, I made myself a bento box this morning!
Nothing fancy though. 
Rice, tamagoyaki, and random blanched veggies
I think I'm going to pack some grapes too as dessert. hmm..

I need to save up since I have to buy those heavy textbooks for uni! Curse those books. Why are they so expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment