4/14/2012

dun dun dun

The urge to blog strikes back.
Oh God. Why am I so bad at writing ?
I can't seem to find a good time to write, heck.. I can't find anything interesting to write!
If you're wondering, I did just import my old blog here -_-'

I have a lot of things to share .. Not that they're that important.. But hey, at least I'm writing something :)

1. I've cut my hair short (that's like.. 3 months ago) , and planning to keep it short for awhile
Me at the back, with my crazy ass friend.

2. I gained a few pounds, lose some, and then gained even more

3. I got my first studio work done for a friend's business. Check out NaveCase , still have to do a lot of practice though.

4. I finally bought a Macbook Pro, I named him (yes, it's a HE) Vincent. Ha!

5. I finally experienced summer in Melbourne! I loved it! It's pretty cool with all the great events and festivals that they had here. Went to several night markets, open air cinema, moomba fest, tons of bbq parties, and did a lot of laying around on the grass (something you definetely can't do in Jakarta!)

6. I got a new job at a cafe in Chadstone , and it's going well :)

7. Not trying to be a drama queen but I fell out of love twice and decided not to like anyone anymore for the time being.

8. Met Mychonny !


I think that's all for this post. I'm going to write more from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment