6/13/2012

End of War !

I'm happy to say that the strategic marketing exam went well. 
Luckily most of the topics that my friend and I suspect will be on the exam did come up. 
It's not a really good way to prepare yourself for an exam, it's too risky and I'm not planning to do that again.
yea right

so anyway,
THE WAR IS OVER.
(That's me walking out of the exam room)

Went to the city straight afterwards and met up with my friend Pinka to get our hair done. 
I was planning to perm my hair but then I cancelled because my hair is not in a really good condition right now and I'm running out of money. lol.
We usually go to "Good Morning" on Swanston Street, sadly the manager (who always do our hair) is not there anymore. ARGHH. 
I'm not sure if he quits, or went back to Korea for some reason. 
Me and Pinka were devastated at first. 
We simply hate changing hairdresser. 
It's like stepping out of your comfort zone.

We decided to try another salon next door. 
The place was ok, a typical Asian hair salon. 
But somehow it felt quiet empty and silent (even though music was playing there)
Good thing the staff were nice.

Pinka went for a dramatic transformation and got her hair chopped really short and it looks really good on her. 
She looks 10x more mature (in a good way!)

While I just trimmed my hair and guess what?
I have bangs now!!
It's SO WEIRD looking at myself with bangs. 
The last time I had bangs was when I was still in high school, which was almost 2 years ago. 
Not sure if it's good or not but I feel like.. super ROUND and chubby with this hairstyle T_T
It's time to diet again, woman.

But before we start with the diet, ladies and gentlemen..
Me, Pinka and Michelle had Korean for dinner at HangGukGuan 
(this was before Pinka and I went to the salon by the way..)
We had blackbean noodle (probably my favourite dish here), kimchi pancake (Pinka and Michelle said it was so-so compared to the one they had at Oriental Spoon), and sweet & sour pork (forgot to take a picture of it..not really great though since the meat itself is rather bland)


Not long after, Pinka and I went to Dessert Story for some dessert ('duh)
It was my first time there but I've heard of this place several times before.
 It's quiet famous I suppose.
We went to their newest store on Swanston Street, it used to be China Bar where Pinka and I usually go whenever we're too lazy to decide where to eat. 
I had watermelon sago and Pinka got the mango one. 
They're both very refreshing! 


.....

wohooo. no more exam !
I can get my normal sleep pattern back and pamper myself. YEAY.
So bye-bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment